Nissan R35 GTR KR Carbon Interior Gear Selector Surround
Clip on fitment.
Only a few simple steps to remove the stock gear shift knob.
1. insert a small flat head screwdriver into the recess at the back of the gearknob (inbetween the leather and top of the silver plastic trim)
2. pop out the bottom silver trim (allow it to drop freely).
3. rotate this 180 degrees to allow access to a small metal clip (this locks the gear knob in place)
4. using a pair of pliers, locate and pull this clip out towards the back of the car.
5. now the gear knob is unlocked, you can pop it out.
The silver plastic trim can easily be un-clipped from the edges gently to allow clearance for the new Carbon Gear Surround to slide into place.
Please refer to "Additional Images".
For a quick demonstration on removing the Gear Selector please see short video clip on this link: